Friday, January 31, 2014

Bingeface McGee

Is what everyone should call me from now on.
I'm so ashamed of everything I ate yesterday I couldn't bring myself to write it all down, because when I write it all down, I can't help but count up the calories and I know it was upwards of 5,000 at least.

Yesterday my weight was 220.4, leading me to believe that my scale was previously wrong when it recorded me at 219.whatever. Today it was 221.8 which is almost 222 which is almost halfway to 300.
Like, holy shit I am so fat.


Nothing so far today, but it's only 11AM. My mom is coming to bring me home today, I have a weeklong break. Read: one week of monumental bingeing where I can hide and no one questions me. Wouldn't be surprised if I came back at 300 pounds, to be honest.
I'm gonna make her buy me frozen yogurt before we leave town.

#fatass

2 comments:

  1. I WILL CALL YOU CHARLIE.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhh we will never judge you even if you ate 10 pints of ice-cream and you know that x
    but this is your blog. write whatever you're comfortable with writing.
    "Today it was 221.8 which is almost 222 which is almost halfway to 300." darling, your Math is off. :) 1) halfway to 300 is 250. 2) shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're not 222. you are 221.8. and some of that is food weight and you know how easily you lose food weight? hint: very easily. x
    NOT A FATASS. i do that with my parents too. :)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm gonna call you Super Kick Ass Person Called Charlie who I talk to on the internet. You're not half way to 300, you're not even 3/4 of the way. You can conquer binging, you just have to know what's worth it and what's not. What mainly triggers them? Is it the on-campus-in-a-sorority-food-everywhere-you-go environment, is it emotional stress? Figure out what it is and then figure ways to tackle it besides food. If it's the food-everywhere situation, maybe see if your school offers a club or free dietitian? My school has something called Body Acceptance Movement which is kind of interesting, Just try to focus on what it is besides oh fuck it, why not. take care dear.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.