Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Slowly dying.

I hate being sick. Especially when it gets to my throat, because then I can't sing. And singing/playing the guitar are the only things that consistently make me happy every single time.

@PrettyLies; For the month of January, I only have one class from 9 to about 11 every day except Wednesday, so I have way too much free time. I spend most of it sleeping though. :)
@Sam Lupin; I can't even handle you. Your comments make me giggle hysterically and I think people think there's something wrong with me. ;) With what I binged last night, I might as well be a giant fucking cookie monster too haha.



So yesterday, here is what I ate:
-Egg
-Toast
-Yogurt
-Chips and homemade salsa
-Chicken noodle soup
-Froyo with shittyawful, calorie-filled toppings

And then I got high...
-1 and 1/2 bagels with cream cheese
-Like 1/4 of a cheesecake
-2 pieces of bacon
-A turkey&bacon sandwich, white bread, mayo
-Tons and tons of orange juice


Before my bingefest, I weighed 222.4, in clothing. After, I weighed 225.6, in clothing.
I barely slept at all last night, so I was worried about the scale this morning. Luckily it was 221.4. So I don't have to hate myself quite as much today. I think I'm going to go have another can of chicken noodle soup (120) and try my best not to count the calories in orange juice today.

1 comment:

  1. the cookie monster has Klinefelter's syndrome (XXY) because i'm sure he has female fat distribution. the dude - did you see how big his hips is? fuck. they're like mine. i'm all thinny top part then BAM. HIPS. LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES THEY SCREAM.
    "-Like 1/4 of a cheesecake" cheesecake has no calories because it's made with fluff that's what i tell myself
    liquid calories are the demon. that's what's the demon.
    i'm a horrible restrictor. in fact, i ate 4000 calories in Nutella today. *oops* like literally ate 4050 calories. so don't detest! if that makes you feel better!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.