Friday, January 24, 2014

3:36 PM

Today I woke up officially at 8:00. Weighed 220.4, which was nice considering my 3 AM weight.
My roommate convinced me to go with her to the dining hall and I had
-1 cup of water (0)
-1 hamburger, with bun, ketchup, and mustard (250)
-13 french fries, also with ketchup (245)
-1 soft serve chocolate cone (177)
-1/2 rice krispie treat (45)

That total is 717 which is a whole fucking lot I know.

That plus dinner and alcohol is gonna equal a major weight gain.

But I weighed myself an hour ago (so maybe 3 hours after eating?) and I weighed 219.4. I had to get on and off several times to be sure, but that's what it said.
So maybe not. If I can control myself at dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've just started following your blog :) Try not to stress too much about one bigger meal or one higher day. You might gain some water/food weight, but even if you have a big dinner it will disappear in a few days.
    I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Take care <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I do the exact same thing when I think my scale is lying to me. I just discovered a couple days ago that depending where on my floor I place my scale, the number will change! ARG! Nice to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONLY 13 CHIPS YOU CRAZY LADY
    how can you only eat 13 chips that's like
    nothing
    DINNERS IS THE WORST AND MOST YUM MEAL OF THE DAY i think
    drink safely, lady.

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. i loaf you.
    PSS. jelly. i want to see a loss from my morning weight. you think the fact that i drink on average like 2L of diet Pepsi a day has something to do with it?


    naaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.