Sunday, January 26, 2014

To eat or not to eat.

That is always, always, ALWAYS the question. I think I am going to have dinner, even though I just weighed myself and I weighed in at 222.2 (FREAKING AGAIN I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THIS NUMBER).

Today I ate:
-10 baby carrots
-1 cupcake
-1 brownie (with cupcake frosting)
-1 tortilla chip with 1 tsp salsa
-Frozen yogurt with a shit ton of awful stuff on top
-1 and 2/3 pieces of pepperoni-bacon pizza


Which for a Sunday is a lot.

My scale was fucking up this morning telling me I was up at 223.8 and I freaked out and probably weighed myself about fifteen to twenty times. I switched it from lbs to kg and back and it went back down to 221, but it was scary as all hell. Like I knew it couldn't be right because I know I didn't eat like 14,000 calories, but I wanted to strangle something.

3 comments:

  1. It's so annoying when weight goes up even though it's not a binge :(

    Stay strong, girl♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to weigh myself throughout the day, but there's no way I could do it these days. I drink like 4-5 liters of fluid a day so I'd probably gain several kilos by lunchtime! Some days our intakes are higher than we've planned, but please try to remember it's just one day, it's nothing more than a blip in the bigger picture. Hope you have a lovely week <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 222.2lbs is the fun number. xD
    brownie with cupcake frosting. what is this invention
    for Sunday it's not that much shhhhhh Sunday is a weekend there i think (here it's not a weekend. weekends are Friday and Saturday.)
    14 000 calories. le sigh. the body. what can i do?

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.