Monday, January 19, 2015

Too much, too much, too much.

On one note, I think I'll be breaking up with my boyfriend on Wednesday.

On another note, I feel really weird right now.
I THINK it's just my Ritalin kicking in, but it usually doesn't make me hot and sweaty. But I have taken three today, so there's that.

I feel like I'm going a mile a minute and everything else is passing by me so slowly. Like a fly could fly in front of my face and I would catch it. I could conquer the world.
But I'm really sweaty.


Also I have ice cream. Huzzah.

This is probably a really discombobulated post right now. I feel manic. I feel like if I don't DO something the whole world will fall apart. I'm constantly misspelling things because I'm trying to type as fast as my brain is moving.

1 comment:

  1. take care of yourself, kitten.

    I love you lots.

    you are cute.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.