Thursday, January 8, 2015

I ate a salad.

Shocking, I know.

So yesterday was a total body workout, that kicked my ass HARD. Today we relaxed a little with yoga, and I feel so great.
I really need to add yoga into my daily life. I mean, it kicked my ass too, but after I just feel like, "Wow, I could potentially conquer the world today."
Or eat a salad.

I did the latter.

Yesterday, eating was not great. I mostly grazed in the afternoon, I had fitness class until 1:30 and work at 3:30, so there wasn't much time for anything big. I had pizza for dinner and dessert. I love me some dessert. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. And some Reese's holiday candy I found under my bed.

But the good news is, the pizza is gone. So there's no more of that nonsense.

Today, I've eaten:
-1 granola bar
-1 salad (lettuce, spinach, strawberries, carrots)
-1 piece of fried/oven chicken
-5 cherries
-1 cup of green tea

And I've been recording music. So there's that. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE yoga! It has become such a beautiful part of my life, not only does it make my body feel great, it builds muscle and stretches me out. I suffer from chronic tension migraines and it has helped so much with that by stretching my body and taking time to relax!

    It also helps me when I'm feeling so stressed so it's so great for mental relaxation!
    I go to an 80 minute yoga class once a week and I always look forward to it, I particularly have found a love for hot yoga : )

    Also I see you had some green tea which I also have a special love for, I recently bought a new green tea that I'd never tried before, it's Acai Dragonfruit Melon flavored & it is so yummy! You should try it if you like different flavors : )

    <3
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so bloody happy when I see your posts. your posts, Charlie. update every day to make me happy every day, okay? okay?

    I don't get how people can like yoga. I mean... I do the class and then i'm like "Okay, my life is useless." then at some point, they do the mediation and I feel so good. then again, I've only ever done Body Balance yoga (thi chi & pilates based along w/ simple yoga moves). maybe normal yoga is better?

    *looks up at Kay* there was this one time one of my lectures said "how does yoga work?" and a girl said "you take in the positive energy and let out all the negative" and him, being the kind that loves hard data, was just like "...how do you measure this energy?"

    thus, every time I get into a yoga class, I feel like laughing. bad.

    I hate mint anything. like despise.

    I refuse to acknowledge that I know you. I thought we no-salad folk should stick together. who do I have now? even my baby sister eats more vegetables than me.

    in other news, because i'm madly craving sushi, I would love to eat some with you. :)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah salads can be yummy if made properly. So congrats on that win ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started getting into yoga recently. I've done it on and off since I was 10 but I never stick with it for long enough to do anything fancy. Breathing is the hardest part for me these days so it's not very relaxing anymore. A lot of poses I can't breathe properly doing, let alone deep breathe.

    Mint choc chip ice cream, my god you're killing me. I think I need a trip to the ice cream shop soon.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.