Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oh boy.

Today I ate like total crap.
I don't even want to get into it.

We did this thing called Crazy Eights today. It's eight different exercises, eight reps, eight times through. In our class time, we only got through six times, eight reps each, and holy crap am I going to be sore tomorrow.

I went to the gym on Friday, and got really drunk Friday night. I highly recommend you try a gin and ginger at some point in your life... Yum.

So I have a boyfriend, right? It's a nice relationship, but I don't really see it being long term, especially not once I graduate.
There's this guy who I hooked up with a few times last year (he's older, like 29. I'm 21), and he's actually back in town (he was in jail; I know, I sure know how to pick 'em) every so often. He's super hot, has the whole beard and man bun thing going.  I don't know what it is about the man bun, but show me a guy with a good one and I'm like... Not gonna be inappropriate, but use your imagination. And he's big too, like not fat (I mean, I think he might have gotten a little fat in jail), but he's tall and just like generally big, which obviously makes me feel better about myself since he obviously weighs more than me. But mostly because he's actually a giant.
On Friday night, he messaged me on Facebook and asked what I was doing that night, assuming I would be going to my friend's boyfriend's apartment that night (which is how we originally met). But my friend didn't go out Friday night, so I didn't really feel comfortable just showing up.
He said he would come over and we would hang out. This was around 3am.
Ten minutes later, he tells me "Oh, I'm gonna be a good person and not come over."
Turns out my friend's boyfriend, who is also somewhat friends with my boyfriend, convinced him not to come hang out.
I was so livid, like OH MY GOD I am not that terrible a person, I am not going to cheat on my boyfriend. I mean, I'm pretty terrible but I'm not THAT terrible.


Anyway, rant over. Sorry about it.

3 comments:

  1. i can somehow just imagining you all squatting, lunging, push-ups, etc. maybe even with a little bit of weights, right? though that's just me envisioning you all. somehow, squats and lunges come in practically in every exercise. or even kicking back and forth.

    ah. Cory Monteith like frame then.

    oh well, darling. I knew you wouldn't, but hey, what can you do at what some people do?

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. you're not terrible. not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah to be young and have boy drama ^^ (mjeh this makes me sound uber old... lol)

    I ttly get what you mean about liking "big" guys. My ex was huge, I would barely reach him to his chest, and one of his hands could hold both mine, and it does make you feel extra petite, and delicate. Which for someone like me is a very special feeling. I do miss that with my husband, him being one of those genetic freaks who can eat for four and not gain a pound. so yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Eights sounds insane. I could never.

    I'd be pissed too about your friend's boyfriend 'convincing' this guy to not come hang out. Sigh.
    I get the same thing, that my partners should be bigger than me (of course that never happens because I'm a 6'1" and feel like a freakin' Amazonian woman). I think it's a safe feeling, to be able to be held by someone larger. Yeah, psychoanalyze that.


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.