Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today, in college, I ate...

-1 cup of coffee with two tablespoons of hot chocolate.
-1 FiberOne bar

Granted, it's only noon, and I probably will go get dinner, but right now, I'm being anti-social in my dorm room, considering doing homework.

The veggie burgers in the Commons are really good.
So are the milkshakes.


No, Charlie. No.
Called my dad today. He told me to go for a run.

To put this politely, Dad... Fuck you.

I do love my parents. I swear.
But shit. I haven't been eating a whole lot (for me, I realize most people on here eat about 10x less than me a day), and I think I may have lost a little weight already. I can't tell for sure, but my stomach seems a little flatter, my waist seems a little smaller.


On a side note, I think I have a new crush.
But that's all I'm going to say about that for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.