Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today, in college, I ate...

-1 cup of cottage cheese
-1 cup of lettuce
-1/2 cup of cucumber slices
-2 bags of peanut M&Ms
-1 bag of pretzel M&Ms
-1 bag of Lay's barbecue potato chips
-Approximately 12 Jolly Ranchers
-A little under 1/2 of a veggie burger
-1 cup of french fries
-1 chocolate milkshake
-1 mini pretzel with hummus

Today, in college, I purged...
-A little under 1/2 of a veggie burger
-1 cup of french fries
-1 chocolate milkshake



Why does this have to follow me wherever I fucking go?
I didn't purge at camp... All summer. Well, I purged this summer. Three times.

But not at camp.


Camp is like sacred space to me.


I need sacred space here.
Wherewherewherewherewherewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Purging is horrid, but so addictive! I still feel like throwing up and I haven't eaten anything solid in more than 24 hours. >_<! Meh!
    I know what you feel. I nearly purged at school once and the only thing that stopped me was the fear of someone walking in and HEARING me. that's a convo I never want to be caught in!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.