Thursday, June 2, 2011

I hate it when people bring up the fact that Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 or a size 12.

Because, first of all, sizing in her era was COMPLETELY different. A size 14 in her day is more of a size 8-10 now, while a 12 is approximately a 4-6.
And second of all, Marilyn Monroe had an incredible body shape. Her measurements were 35-22-35. She had an incredibly tiny waist compared to her hips and bust.
So everyone who compares their size 12-14 bodies to Marilyn Monroe, please shut the fuck up. I doubt you look anything like her. I know I don't.

Daily Thinspo
(Some vintage thinspo. I love Vera Ellen.)

1 comment:

  1. I love White Christmas. It is such a great film as well as awesome thinspo. The only thing I don't like is that my mom and I watch it together every year and she spends the ENTIRE movie talking about how thin Vera Ellen is. It get's sooooo annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.