Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a legal adult.

I have been for about five months now.
So explain to me why is it SUCH A BIG FUCKING DEAL to spend the night at K's camp (the guy I like, but parents don't know that) with some other people who I work with, when I pretty much LIVE with them THE ENTIRE FUCKING SUMMER.

Because apparently, it's "inappropriate" for this eighteen year old girl to spend the night with guys and another girl who are practically my brothers and sister.

Especially since I've spent the night with these exact same people at least three times before.
So, instead of spending the night and having a good time, I have to fucking LEAVE. And be the ONLY FUCKING ONE LEAVING.


I need to b/p right now. I need to get all this fucking anger out and I wish I could just punch my dad in the face.


Daily Thinspo

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! At least you will spend part of the summer with these people right.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.