Thursday, June 23, 2011

I want ice cream.

For the past few days, I haven't really been in the mood for any food. Now I want ice cream. Ice cream with brownie bits in it.
I've never really liked brownie ice cream until this year. Weird.

Lucky for my fat cells, there's none in the house, and I'm too exhausted to go get some.

Thank you guys for your comments, and I do appreciate your concern.

@Aye Ell, I do know that it's not an effective way of losing weight. I mostly use it for emotional stress. To be completely honest with you, I have come away from purges feeling better, but mostly only because I feel like I've punished myself successfully. I know that's sick. Thank you for your concern. <3

@Astrid, it is good advice! We say it so much, I think we sometimes forget how to do it. If that makes sense. <3

So, I'll leave you guys with that good advice: stay strong. No matter what curve balls life throws at you.


Daily Thinspo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.