Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sorry, sorry.

I haven't been commenting on your blogs, and I feel awful. It's been a crazy past couple of days.

So, Monday night, I decided it'd be a good idea to drink vodka on an empty stomach. I was so pissed, it was too late to go out and buy binge/purge food.
So I got drunk. And I got drunker. And I ended up puking on the bathroom floor before I made it to the toilet. And I fell asleep on the floor of my bedroom.

Tuesday, I went out to K's camp with K, B (girl I work with), R (guy I work with), and L (R's wife). I didn't get to stay over (and consequently, no one else did... Sorry guys), but it was nice hanging out with them.
Kind of.

I'm pretty sure K likes B. Which kind of hurts. You know? I mean, I know I have absolutely no claim over him whatsoever, but it still fucking hurts.

When I got home, I went to the bathroom, because I needed to pee. I looked in the mirror, and my hair looked wavy and beachy, and my skin  was glow-y, despite my lack of make-up,  and my eyes were sparkly.
And I thought to myself, 'Wow, I'm kind of pretty.'


And then I looked at my body.
Enough said.


Daily Thinspo
(Heather Morris is perfection.)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that scene. She looks so incredible. Super Jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.