Sunday, May 22, 2016

Weekend

I went back to my college town for graduation weekend. Not because I cared about anyone graduating, but because my best friend lives there.
It was eventful to say the least.
In a whirlwind of cocaine, Ritalin, and beer, I ended up hooking up with this guy who has also hooked up with my best friend and my little sister (from sorority, not blood-relative type sister).
So now, I'm not only Eskimo sisters with my big sister (also sorority), I'm also Eskimo sisters with my little and my pledge sister/best friend.


I'm trying to pretend it didn't happen. It was a very weird time.

1 comment:

  1. Meh, what's a shag between friends? :P Been there, hah. I've never heard the term Eskimo sister before, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.