Sunday, May 1, 2016

Today/Tomorrow

What I Ate Today
-1 protein shake (200)
-2 mini bags of Lays original (320)
-1 tablespoon walnuts (30)
-1 tablespoon Hershey's chocolate syrup (50)
-1 container of sugar-free black cherry Jello (10)

Total: 610


I decided that I'm going to attempt to go back to eating all my scheduled meals starting tomorrow. I honestly forgot how tired and lethargic I feel when I'm restricting. Makes doing what I need to do really difficult.
And it makes sense why it was so much easier in high school because I didn't have shit to do in high school.
I didn't have to condense my life and my belongings to the point where I can pack everything and move out.
I didn't have to stress about where I would get money to live and go to school.
I didn't have to do anything besides school work, and I did a shitty job with all that.

But now I have to actually be an adult.
I don't have time to let my disordered eating affect my everyday life anymore.
I don't really know that I want to have time to let it affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.