Monday, May 2, 2016

It's a lot easier to be on my diet plan during the week, when I have a set schedule.

As of today, I have lost about 15 lbs since starting the diet. Which is kind of a big deal, kind of not. I have a pair of shorts that I want to wear comfortably for the event in three weeks, and I think another 15 pounds should do it. I'm going to have to be very strict with what I eat to be able to make it there. It's taken me almost a month to get to where I am now. I know I need to work out more, but I'm an asshole, so whatever.

@Niqi; To be honest, I don't know much about the vegan waffle! There's a vegan restaurant near my house, and one of my friends, who is vegan, was passing through, so we stopped to grab dinner and catch up. I know a little about veganism, but honestly not much. I'm considering shifting to a vegan diet once I'm done with this current doctor and plan (which will probably be in the summertime). If you're interested in documentaries, one of my favorites is Cowspiracy. I won't spoil anything about it, but it's very interesting to think about.

Anyway, I've got to go back to work now... To deal with 40 screaming children for three straight hours.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.