Monday, May 16, 2016

David Dane



Let's all laugh at David Dane's most recent comments on my blog. The previous ones, gone forever, and marked appropriately as spam.

"I was not spamming you... I was being sincere and giving advice. But since you are such a deeply, pathetically tastess [sic] human being, I will leave you alone..."

"I really was trying to be a friend... you do not deserve friends."

"I really was trying to be a friend... you do not deserve friends."


Pardon me while I take a break to LAUGH HYSTERICALLY.


I'm so glad this spammer gets his rocks off by attempting to shame and ridicule me on my own blog. I will continue to report you as spam.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Obvious troll is obvious, and quite pathetic in his attempts. Geez, back in my day, trolls actually put effort in :P

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.