Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Ate Today, What I Did Today.

@Tali;
I don't know that I see myself as 150 or 230, I just see myself as fat... There's no specified weight, I just feel like I look exactly the same, even though I know I don't. Maybe it's because I'm constantly observing myself that I can't notice the changes until I see them in pictures? My eyes like to play tricks on me.


What I Ate Today, Lard-Ass Edition


10 chicken nuggets (Wendys)Lunch/Dinner450
1/4 medium fryLunch/Dinner103
1 medium chocolate FrostyLunch/Dinner460
2 tablespoons ketchupLunch/Dinner38
1 bananaSnack105
TOTAL:
1156

I have a spreadsheet keeping track. It's significantly easier to just copy and past. But GOD did I have to be so freaking fat about it all?
Deep breaths.

My best friend and I went shopping today (when I say shopping, I mean we just went to Sephora. There's a city about 2-3 hours away from me that has 2 Sephoras: one inside JC Penney (which, coincidentally, is my current employment. Not the JC Penney with the Sephora, but one in my college town), and one free standing Sephora.
This is my second Sephora haul within the past 2 weeks. It's a problem.
I'm really into skincare right now, not so much makeup. But makeup will forever hold a place in my heart, and a lot of makeup has a lot to do with skincare (especially face makeup- concealer, foundation, etc.).
I have a serious Sephora addiction. Help.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow hon, I must warn you, I am not that active atm - hopefully it will be more when the baby is born (in March) and I get back on my WL journey.

    I actually know what you mean about not being able to see the difference.. I didn't really realize how bad it had gotten until I went shopping for some new cloths, and nothing fit me in the "usual" sizes I used to wear. but when the reality hits one it really feels unreal..

    Good luck with your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Charlie ate today: significantly less that what Sam ate, and Sam was asleep for most of the day.
    calm the fuck down, babe. that doesn't sound so bad. also, damn. I want to try a Frosty. people keep on talking about it. can I be American for like...five days? just so I can try a goddamned Frosty. or open up a Wendy's here.
    yeah. babe. I just looked at this, and I raised my eyebrow. I don't know any of these things.
    sweetie, but I don't understand your addiction. shhhhhh *hugs anyway*.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same. I feel like I always look exactly the same regardless of my weight. But I do think it makes sense that because we're constantly looking at ourselves, it's harder to notice the difference.
    I love your spreadsheets. I'm with Sam, I want to try these Frostys I hear so much about.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.