Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What I Ate Today and other things, I guess.

What I Ate Today:
-2 eggs with cheese and almond milk (one for breakfast, one for dinner): 190
-1/2 grapefruit with 1.5 tablespoons sugar (breakfast): 110
-1/2 grapefruit with 2 packets of sugar (dinner): 82
TOTAL: 572

I'm not entirely sure if I'll eat more tonight. I may. But I have a killer headache, and that's sort of preventing me from doing anything.
My stomach hasn't growled at all, but I've also slept most of the day. Still trying to get over strep throat.

If I do eat anything else, it'll be
-10 pita chips: 130
-3 tablespoons hummus: 90
which would bring my total to 792, which isn't that bad I guess. Would be better if I stick to what I've eaten already.

I'm trying to work up the motivation to clean my room, but I'm finding none. Maybe I'll watch Skins or a movie.

I wish there was something for me to talk about, but literally nothing is going on my my life.
I have a boyfriend, he's really great.
Just got my grades, not terrible, but not fantastic.
I have to clean my room before I give my dad my grades though.

Maybe I'll snort some Ritalin and that will get me going.
I've been diagnosed with ADHD, cheers y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.