Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What I Ate Today: A Compulsive Calculation

2 cornflake chicken tenderloins: 240
15 green beans: 35
Parfait (1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1 clementine, 10 rapsberries, 2/3 cup rice krispies): 198
1/4 cup skim milk: 20
1/3 bag of Panera potato chips: 50
Approximately 6 peanut butter chocolates: 150
3 Capri Suns: 180
Smidge of cranberry juice: 15

TOTAL: 888

I'm home for break, fatter than ever.
I've decided to try to go cold turkey off of candy and junk food (the potato chips and chocolates were left over from the weekend, and I was dying).
This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I'm doing spa night tonight, in preparation for DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So there's that. Waiting to be disappointed by my grades, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.