Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hey, kids, don't do drugs.

No really. I don't recommend it.

Ah, who the fuck am I kidding. Drugs are a lot of fun.
Except when they aren't.

Addiction runs in my family (cue eating disorder?), so obviously my parents (especially my dad), are particularly worried about my Ritalin prescription. It's only 10mg, and it takes at least 4 for me to actually get on the concentration roll. I'm only technically supposed to take one a day, but my psychiatrist told me to take them when I need them (like for concentrating in class) as opposed to every day.
I really need a higher prescription.
One of the great things about ADD/ADHD meds is that it clears everything out of my head. I can focus on what I need to focus on, and I don't need as much sleep. It's much better than cocaine, because I don't get jitters or insane heart racing. It also supposedly curbs appetite, but I've found that Adderall is a lot better with that.
One of the not so great things about these meds is the crash I get after I take them too much. I can sleep for days after a Ritalin binge, which does not make my parents happy.
Side note, my parents don't even know I'm taking them. My dad didn't want me to take them until I talked with my doctor.
Still haven't made that appointment.


I ended up eating 987 calories, which is even worse than yesterday. My mother pissed me off, so I ate the pita chips (130), hummus (60), a banana (105), and two Capri Suns (120). On the bright side, the Capri Suns are gone, and with them my last hope for insanely processed sugar. I don't have any money, so I can't go out and buy more.
I'm broke because of my shopping/skincare/makeup addiction, but that's a story for a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.