Saturday, February 11, 2012

Well.

I've been trying to cut back on my intake these past couple days. It hasn't been working too well. On the bright side, I didn't eat a whole Dominos cheesy bread last night like usual... I split one with my friend who I was staying with.
@Lost in Space; I think I'll post a picture of it here, in this post. :) I love my hair so much right now. Yes, haha, another Tumblr. This one is specifically for my weight loss though, none of these namby-pamby life stories. Hell, it's me, it'll probably turn into that. :)
@Zette; Okay... I guess I will. :) But no promises, haha!


So, as I said, here's my hair:

It's not the best picture, my hair's actually a little bit brighter than that. Sorry for my fat face. I edited it a bit so y'all don't have to look at how bad I'm breaking out right now.

I have to go eat birthday cake now. Stay strong, beautiful ladies. <3

2 comments:

  1. OMG it's freaking gorgeous! Meh, I'll still follow :P Your face is bah-you-tiful, I don't know what you're talking about. Enjoy the cake! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair, it looks gorgeous! can't wait to get mine that long :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.