Monday, February 13, 2012

It's hard being the fattest girl in ballet class.

What's even worse is the fact that I actually have better technique than most of them.
I think, anyway. My teacher complimented me more than anyone, but that could've been because I was the only one she hadn't had in class before.
I'm still in my leotard. I haven't eaten lunch (an orange) yet. So far today I've had one cup of orange juice, and one cup of coffee (black). I went for a run this morning. I'm out of shape. What else is new.

Thank you for your comments. They really help me get through the day. Stay strong, lovelies. <3

1 comment:

  1. i am not fat, but in a community ballet, the 'inexperianced' tend to stand out, it's a different lifestyle but it does however require energy, running is good, however energy is needed from a balenced diet, just cut ot bread and go for low fat carbs. and instead of faat eat raw veg. Nice to know there are others facing this challenge to do the thing we love.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.