Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm working on it.

So this weekend, I was really horny.
Friday, my camp friends and I went to my camp on the same lake to party. I got really a little bit drunk (mango vodka equals delicious). And this guy that I work at camp with (who I hooked up with twice over the summer) was also really a little bit drunk. And so we proceeded to hook up again. And this time, because I've decided to be entirely apathetic about everything, it was really fucking fun. I gave my first ever blowjob. Which wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. And as we're making out, before I even sucked his dick, he goes does my neck and chest and tummy (ew, but whatever), and a little bit further, and he whispers "Do you want me to eat you out?"

UM, FUCK YEAH I DO. Whenever a guy offers to eat you out, that's how you know he's a keeper, whether it's as a boyfriend or a husband or just a fuck buddy like I've decided me and him are gonna be.

But I had to say no, because of my fucking bleeding vagina.
But never fear: I'm having another party over winter break. And I got some nice colorful condoms for free from my dorm bathroom (gotta love college). I think I'll use the green one. It's cute. :)

So I'm doing my best to eat as little as possible before break (December 15). I want to be like... 170ish? I woke up today at 189, in clothes. I think I can do it. I think I've been retaining a lot of water lately, so maybe it'll go quick. It all depends on my not stuffing food into my mouth, which I think can easily be accomplished.

I want to have the party and have my friends look at me and say, "Have you lost weight?"



Also, my new fuck buddy's girlfriend is about 100 pounds.
I don't really understand why he's into me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.