Friday, November 25, 2011

Can't wait for tonight.

So the whole, "not eating the whole time I'm here thing" didn't work out. I don't understand, my mom lectures me about what I eat and then goes, "Hey, let's go get breakfast tomorrow!" "Let's make pizzas for dinner!" "Here, I forgot to make you asparagus or vegetarian stuffing, so you can just eat mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner."


Cooooool.

But tonight is the annual party for staff from my camp, and it's always a lot of fun. And after, my group of friends is going to go to camp and smoke weed and drink and eat cookies and cherry pie. Yum. :)

Comments:
@Shauna: The negativity can really drag you down. The reason my goal weight is not 140 is because to me, 140 is not ethereal. Not even close. And I don't want to be 140. I want to be ethereal. Also, because 140 is so close to my old weight, before I gained the Freshman 15. I've been close to 140, and it's not where I want to be,

@Lost in Space: Yeah. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my home environment is more toxic than anyone really realizes. How am I supposed to feel when my dad complains about his weight and about my weight, then eats potato chips right in front of me? How am I supposed to feel when my mom is trying on clothes and holding her stomach because she thinks she doesn't look good? I mean, granted, both my parents are in fact overweight, but still....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.