Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I cannot fucking BELIEVE these people.

My fucking parents. I haven't been home more than two hours, and they're already bitching at me about my weight.

Yes, I know I've gained weight, thanks for fucking pointing it out to me.
Why is it that when I lose thirty pounds STARVING myself, I get patted on the back, but when I gain twenty pounds, all of a sudden, I have a problem.
The double fucking standards in this household. When my dad starves himself on his stupid triathlon diets, he's high and mighty. He's the epitome of health. And then he gains all that damn weight back.


Well congratulations, assholes. I won't be eating for the rest of the time I'm here.

2 comments:

  1. it's hard but sometimes we just have to ignore
    them - the negative lotus eaters -

    p.s. your goal weight is so low - why not shoot for 140 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your parents sound pretty toxic. Fingers crossed you're not there too long. Keep on keeping on <3

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.