Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm getting really sick of this.

Every time I go on Twitter...
"I didn't eat for three days, so my dad bought me McDonalds. #idontwantthis"
"Wake up, think of you, think of me, vomit."
"It's like self-induced mono."
"Going to go read Wintergirls so I don't go where I'm headed."


Shut the fuck up! I don't want to generalize eating disorders, because I know they come in all shapes and sizes, but the common thread between nearly all of them is SECRECY. Eating disordered people nearly always suffer in silence.


Enough ranting.
I haven't eaten anything yet today, but then again, I've only been awake for a few hours. I'll probably have some semblance of dinner.
Yesterday I purged twice, in the span of thirty minutes. It was real cute.
Today, I haven't eaten. I thought I was going to pass out yesterday. It was odd. I smelled/tasted menthol, and everything got quite spinny.

But let's be honest, I've been eating far too much and am way too fat to be passing out.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, that looks like a cry for attention. Maybe in their mind they're asking for help. Either way, it ain't pretty. And if they really do have an eating disorder, they better stop what they're doing and get some help. As for you, eat a little something to keep the blackouts at bay. Stay safe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel ya on the eating too much to be passing out :( i hate when i feel like im gonna pass out right after eating i get so confused like "body i thought this is what you wanted!"
    idk

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.