Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Three Day Fast: Day 1

I realize it's just the beginning of the day (1:11 am, to be exact), but I wanted to write some things.

I've been making the slow switch back to restricting, despite the fact that there has been a lot of mindless eating in my life lately. Tomorrow I'll wake up and go to the doctor (I'm sick for the third time in a month), and they'll weigh me, and I'll be FAT.
Possibly fatter than the last time I went.
According to my schedule, I'm supposed to weigh 165 this Thursday. I'm 170, and there's no chance of me losing that in 2 days... Guess I have to push all my weight loss back a week... Yet again. FUCK.

---

Alright. I've fixed my calendar, and if I lose four pounds a week consistently (not likely, especially at camp this summer), I will be 98 pounds by September 29, 2011.

I need to start running again. I need to stop eating. I need I need I need.

In other news, I've started being a normal American teenager, i.e., drinking and smoking pot.
It's fun when you're with the right people.


Daily Thinspo

(God, she has the most perfect legs ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.