Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm scared.

Have you ever felt scared to lose something that you don't even have?
Fuck. I'm so insecure.

This guy I work with at camp over the summer... I really like him. I've liked him since... Well, pretty much since I met him.
A lot of old staff members left last year, mostly female counselors, so now we have six new girls coming this summer. Of course, I had to do some Facebook stalking.. One of the girls is GORGEOUS. She's thin, tall, has this awesome curly hair.
I'm so fucking scared I'm just going to get lost in the crowd of pretty girls.

Don't mind me, I'm just the ugly fat girl in the background.


On another note, it's really annoying, having to build up my follower and following lists again, after a year on my old blog. I'm just going to have to get over it, though. I don't really have any other choice...

Daily Thinspo
(Legs.)

1 comment:

  1. This made me imagining my own legs in a pair of shorts. Hmm, gross!

    Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I like your blog. I used to read your old blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.