Sunday, May 29, 2011

Plans

I'm planning out all the things I'm going to buy (read: have my mother buy) for this summer and for college. It's mostly makeup and skin-care and hair-care. And clothing. Not that I don't already own a ton of clothing.

Finally got my period (three fucking weeks late, and coming like a fucking monsoon), which explains how fat I am right now. I think I gained three pounds in one day.
But it's all good, because the plan starts today.
I'm eating as little as possible today (had a sip of coffee with milk and sugar, then poured the whole thing out. I have a new preference for black coffee, and I don't know where it came from). Having dinner with parents later. Going to try to only eat half of my veggie burger. Say I'm not hungry. Say I got food on my drive out to the lake.
Also making a new bracelet to keep me on track. Remember when we used to wear the bracelets? Haha, I miss that.

Daily Thinspo
(I can't even describe how much I adore this picture.)

1 comment:

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.