Friday, August 12, 2016

Getting closer.

I am six pounds away from having lost 50 lbs since April. Six pounds away from being back to under 200 lbs. I'd like to be under 200 lbs by the time I get to the end of camp (next week), and definitely under 200 by the time I get to my next appointment at the weight loss doctor (two weeks). The biggest problem is going to be continuing to be active and not eating very much when I leave camp.
It's going to be harder because I will have my own apartment, but easier because I will have very little money.

I will live on protein shakes and work so much and go to school so much that I won't have time to eat.



But now I am hungry.
On the weekends, I feast. And I am STARVING. It's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.