Sunday, January 15, 2012

I don't know why I bore you guys with stories about my life.

Sorry.

So for the second night in a row, I've puked. After making an intentional decision to not stick my fingers down my throat.
I ordered Dominos, and after laying in my friends bed for awhile I realized two things.
1) I was really full, but not necessarily the fullest I've ever been.
2) I was minutes away from vomiting.

Luckily, I made it to the bathroom and the toilet was working.
I almost clogged it with vomit. Somehow managed not to.


I don't know what I weigh right now.
Whatever.
I'm fat.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. My weight is scaring me too, no worries we will make that scale be kind to us. Try not to purge tomorrow, you can do it:)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.