Friday, March 17, 2017

Don't know what's wrong with me.

All I want to do is sleep all day long.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't new, but it used to be that I couldn't sleep due to my Adderall. Now, it's like not even that prescription (which was upped in December) can keep me from sleeping all day.
I don't know if I'm sick or depressed or what.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the antidepressants my doctor prescribed. Or the fact that I've been off them for the past week.
I dunno though. I want to say I doubt it, because it was such a small dose, but on the other hand... I was doing really well before I went off them. They helped curb the insomnia from the Adderall, which was the only thing I really noticed, but that meant I actually got a good night of sleep.


But right now, all I want to do is lay in bed. I'm not even all that excited by the prospect of food (not that it keeps me from eating like a wildebeest).
I hate feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.