Saturday, October 22, 2016

Failure and old friends

So the guy from over the summer? The nineteen year old?
A few weeks ago he came to visit and we got drunk, and we made out.
Quite honestly I don't think I could even imagine fucking him.
But I like making out with people.


I have a scale now. And the scale tells me I've gained 10 lbs since August.
Which is disgusting.
Which is awful.
Which will take me far too long to lose again.

I had to cancel my weight loss doctor appointment last week due to car trouble.
Thank God. I don't know what I would do if the scale was up from the last time I was there.
Probably cry.
And then go eat a pint of ice cream.

Anne, I'm so glad to hear from you. It's been a long time. There's not many people left from the "old days" (back eight years ago, if that counts as "old days"), so it's really nice to reconnect.

Today I Ate:
1/2 cup cranberry juice (55)
1 Red Delicious apple (80)
1 granola bar (150)
1 iced coffee (120)
Teriyaki chicken, broccoli, and red pepper stir-fry (306)
Total: 711

I didn't work out today, which kind of sucked. But I worked almost 8 hours, which will be nice come paycheck time. I have so much work for school piled up, I just know it's going to be a rough weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while. I hope you're doing well, love XO

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.