Sunday, October 2, 2016

Life musings.

I want to live in a Victorian-style house on top of a hill.
I want to keep bees and sell honey for fun.
I want a two miniature donkeys and a whole bunch of chickens and ducks.
I want to work and live near a small town.
I want to have solar panels covering my whole roof.
I want tiny nooks and crannies and history and character.
I want big rooms painted in pastel colors and huge windows to let the light in.
I want to marry someone who I love and who loves me.
I want an understated engagement ring and a gauzy, ethereal dress.
I want a small wedding.
I want a fun reception.
I want to hike the Appalachian Trail for my honeymoon.
I want poppies in my bouquet and I want my bridesmaids to wear grey.
I want to never have to worry about money, but I don't care to be a millionaire.
I want to adopt a kid, and maybe have one or two of my own.
I want to live in the sun.
I want to eat like a normal human being and not fuck up my kids.
I want to weigh 125lbs.
I want to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.