Monday, October 3, 2016

I need to weigh myself.
I haven't actually weighed myself since the doctor's appointment last week.
Which seems like not that long ago, but it feels like forever.
Last week all of my clothes were starting to feel tight (because I've been eating crap for a month straight without working out), but I got my period on Friday and it seems like it's all back to normal.
I worked out last week and did 5 miles on the elliptical, which is something I've never done in my life before.


But I am a gigantic monster... Especially after everything that went on this weekend.

Between booze and weed and coke and molly and people I haven't seen in a long time, it was interesting and fun and a total fucking mess all rolled into one.

I've been using those stupid dating apps like Tinder and Bumble recently, just because I have no friends in the town where I live.
I like having people to talk to, even if half the time the conversation ends up just dick pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.