Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Okay.

I'm okay. You're okay. We're all okay.


This past weekend I had an epic binge fest with my friends. Alcohol, food, drugs, it was wonderful. Now I'm back to real life and back on my diet plan. I somehow managed to not gain too much weight, and am only about a pound or two heavier than when I left on Friday.

I have a weigh-in tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
I've decided that I want to lose about 20lbs by the next time I go see them. I have a dress I want to wear that will look great (well, as great as my fat ass can look) after I lose 20+ lbs. And it may or may not partially be because of a guy, okay, don't judge me.

So with my diet plan, especially with the medicine, I lose about a pound a day, give or take. I'm hoping that by adding more exercise, it will be more.
Because I am a conceited bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.