Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Someday I might fly away.

Today I ate:
-1 slice of cheese pizza (grease blotted with a napkin)
-1/2 a Caesar salad (Romaine and croutons with parmesan cheese, no dressing)
-1 baked potato
-2 tablespoons of butter
-2 pieces of some brown bread
-1 bottle of Spite
-12-15 Godiva chocolates
-1 bag (3.1 oz) of Hello Kitty Jelly Bellys


Way too fucking much.
Went shopping today. Got a new bag, new makeup bag, new bathing suit. Bleh. Got a stuffed manatee at the place we went to dinner.
I love stuffed animals. They make me so happy.

I want more shells. I'll have to actually go to the beach tomorrow to get some. It's my last day here.
I wish we could stay longer. I like the sun. I like the warm. I like the sound of the waves and how the sand feels between my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.