Monday, November 30, 2015

Reasons You Should Not Fuck Your Drug Dealer

1. Because free drugs aren't worth feeling like shit after.
2. Because he'll always care about his ex-girlfriend more than you.
3. Because he always has to be right, which means you'll always be crazy.
4. Because you might actually catch feelings, which he'll never return.
5. Because he isn't actually good looking.
6. Or good in bed.
7. Or a good human being.
8. Or nice.
9. He's just a jerk looking for something to stick his dick in.

1 comment:

  1. I know this may be a tourettes-esque comment, but I just love your posts. I love your cynicism. We have that in common.

    I kinda think that boning the dealer is a rite of passage... I somehow always thought the free drugs would be worth it, but as you've so eloquently stated it is only the case if the other 8 reasons don't exist. I.e. he's a nice, sexy guy who happens to deal.

    I feel you.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.