Sunday, November 29, 2015

I am in a void.

I feel incomplete.

I eat and it doesn't fill me up.
I sleep and it doesn't make me less tired.

Human interaction is the most exhausting part of my day.
My Ritalin barely helps anymore.




My doctor thinks I need to go see a counselor, that I have warning signs of depression.
When did they start screening for depression at the doctor's office?
It must be new.



It's unseasonably warm here. I live in a place that typically gets record amounts of snow per year. So far we've only had it one day.
I can remember years where it started snowing in the beginning of October and didn't stop until the end of May.


But there's no snow.
It's 50 degrees out. Fahrenheit.
I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.