Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What I Ate Today

-1 grapefruit with 2 tablespoons sugar
-3 glasses of milk (1 with chocolate syrup)
-1 pepperoni pizza Hot Pocket
-1 medium iced caramel latte
-1 cheese stick
-2 slices of pepperoni pizza
-5 slices of bacon
-2 pieces of toast with butter
-3 handfuls of sunflower seeds

I feel like my entire day today was just devoted to eating and sleeping.
I have got to remember to take my meds every day.

I've been feeling really down lately. I think it's partially the weather (overcast, rainy/snowy), and partially my hormones out of whack, but it's also that I don't really like myself at all.
Overall, I've done some bad things and made some bad choices, and instead of really truly feeling guilty about them or even sorry about them, it all just turns into how much I hate myself for being fat.

On a bright note, turns out I will be getting my tonsils out. June 8. Happy graduation to me.

I want more pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.