Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Starving In Suburbia

So there's this Lifetime movie called "Starving In Suburbia" that came out in 2014. It's about a dancer who becomes anorexic after logging onto a "pro-ana"website.

I don't know if any of you have seen it, or how you feel about it.
It started out okay, kind of cheesy.
And then turned into this horror film type deal. Honestly, I'm just laughing about it.

THEN this GOD AWFUL twist ending. Dear Lord.

I could go on.
I don't recommend watching it.
It's terrible.

2 comments:

  1. It's called "thinspiration" on the Netflix (Swedish one atleast), and yeah I know what you mean lol

    It sure was lol.. The dad bugged the hell out of me, and the scene at the end was WTF ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I've watched it a couple of times. It could've been a lot more interesting if the focused on the twist than the main plot.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.