Wednesday, February 11, 2015

On the mend.

My swelling is almost completely gone. I'm still having trouble sleeping though. Thank God for narcotics.

So my final semester of college started... Without me. I had to stay an extra day at home to meet with my oral surgeon again.
I'm taking a boot camp class, a yoga class, a literature class, and a painting class. It's gonna be a good time.




@Anne; It's so good to hear from you! It has been a really long time, and very few of the original group are left, sadly. :( Keep on being amazing! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better. It sounds like you've got a pretty awesome lineup of classes this semester. Hope you feel better soon <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope it is going to be a good time. i love you so.

    i hope you feel well soon. take care of yourself. keep well hydrated. don't do anything too strenuous!

    xx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.