Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Who am I?

Today I ate:
-8 slices of cheddar cheese (114)
-2 Snickerdoodle cookies (250)
-1 piece of toast with 1/2 tablespoon of butter and cinnamon sugar (110)
-1/2 grilled cheese sandwich (250)
-1 cup chicken noodle soup (87)
-15 Edamame beans (50)
-2 lollipops (120)
-1 cup of hot chocolate (80)

Total: 1061

I didn't eat from midnight to noon, then didn't eat again from noon to 10:30. I barely drank any water today, and for like 3 hours I was dancing pretty intensively.

I hope I lose weight tomorrow.

I'm so exhausted I don't even feel like a real person.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you like cinnamon sugar on toast too. One thing I've wondered about is blending cinnamon and brown sugar into butter (like for cinnamon scroll filling), and spreading that on toast, hmmm.
    Your intake looks yummy and wonderful. I hope the scales were kind to you in the morning. Please be careful with your fluid intake though, I don't want you to get dehydrated (says the girl who drank a ridiculous five and a half liters yesterday).
    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for cheddar cheese
    what is ungodly 500 calorie grilled cheesus (if 250 is for half then)
    aw YOU ARE A REAL PERSON TO ME.
    i hope you lose weight tomorrow too.
    that sounds like a fairly decent restrictive day.
    died when cookies. i don't get what is a Snickerdoodle cookie. probably makes me cute (everyone seems to think all cuteness radiates out of my ass whenever.)
    i'm currently suffering from a Nutella hangover. help.

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. i love you

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.