Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I eat and eat and eat.

I'm back up to 224, but I'm pretty stable here.
I want to be down to 200 by the summer I think.



I mean, I really want to be down to 160 by the summer, but we all know that won't happen.
I don't have any willpower.
I don't go to the gym.
My metabolism is fucked.

Last night, I vomited through my nose.
Not like, trying to purge or anything, just sometimes I get really bad heartburn if I have too much ketchup, chocolate, greasy food, or dairy (all of which comprise the majority of my diet), and I kind of puked a little.
And because I was leaning over the sink, washing my face, it came out my nose.


Gross.
I'm gross.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're way to hard on yourself. The first official day of summer isn't till June 21st- so I have complete faith that you'll be able to reach your goal by then.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.