Friday, February 7, 2014

"And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we loved."

In this past week I have gained approximately 5 pounds (haven't weighed myself in about three days so not 100% on this but I'm nearly sure it's about 5 pounds) and I don't know what I'm doing with myself.

Thank you guys so much for your comments, they mean so much to me.
Having to put my dog down was really hard, not so much because it was my birthday, but because that dog has been a part of my life for the last 13 years.

We haven't had a house without dogs since 1995. Which is a pretty fucking long time.

When I get back to school I need to get serious about losing weight. Every day except Thursday, my earliest class is 11, so those days I can go run in the morning and still have time to get ready. It's gonna suck, but I'm gonna try.

I'm going to visit my friend at her university tomorrow, and it should be fun. We're gonna get real shitty. I made Skittles vodka for the occasion, and I even bought decent vodka to make it with.
Maybe it'll be kind of fun...

3 comments:

  1. YAY CHARLIE IS BACK *confetti*
    :( i'm still feeling sad about your dog. it is such a downer! and i'm definitely sorry that you had to lose him when he's been in your life for so long!
    1995. that was the year that i was born in. w o w.
    it's going to suck but you're going to DO, sweetie. i do not believe in anyone trying. i believe in doing. :3 yes, that is my inspirational speech for the day. you are capable of it.
    PS. i'm reading your old blog for like the 2nd time in a row that's how much i love you.
    fuck me. what the fuck is Skittles vodka it sounds heavenly

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're doing okay hun. I've been thinking of you. I understand what you mean about your dog being a part of your life for so long. Our Silky was 13 when we put her down too. Being 19 at the time, I didn't really know life without her.

    Heh, I made Skittle vodka once, don't remember how it turned out :P Which can only be a good thing. Enjoy!

    Good luck with your plans to start running. The first time will suck the most, but it'll get easier as time goes on.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy way-belated Birthday, girl! I hope it was great! I'm glad I live in Canada, where legal age is 19 because waiting until now to be legal would have sucked LOL. I'm so sorry about your dog! I don't have any pets but I can understand how hard it is when one dies, especially one that's been with your family for so long. Re: your weight, if we're rounding to the nearest hundred you're actually closer to 200 haha. But in any case, at least you're trying to stop yourself from reaching 300 now that you're ~220 not while you're ~280 so that's good. You've done it once, you'll be able to do it again so I have faith in you. Have a little faith in you, too. I'm glad to see you post regularly. I love keeping up with you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.