Friday, November 22, 2013

I've already eaten so much today. It's only 2 PM. 
-1 chocolate glazed donut (190)
-1 apple (55)
-8 oz milk (111)
-2/3 cup of mini marshmallows (100)

I know that might not seem like a lot but it's a lot of calories, especially since it's a Friday.

I hate myself a little less today.
I woke up at 209.4, which is easily my lowest weight since September. After eating, it's back up to 211.0.

I finally made an appointment with the counseling center at my school. I really, truly think I have ADD, but I also want Adderall for the appetite suppressing side effects.

I don't know what else I'll tell her. Maybe something. Maybe everything. Who knows.

2 comments:

  1. a lot of calories? bollocks. i eat easily triple that within a day! on a lower calorie day considering it doesn't make up to 1400. for me, undereating is anything below 1300. then again, i have no self control and yum food.
    good luck with the counselling center
    omg though. Addy. can't say i don't blame you for wanting some!
    i'm reading some of your older posts on the Broken Mirror blog. i'm finding them quite interesting and fun to fill up my time as well!


    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong- you can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.