Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bingetastic.

This weekend was one giant binge right after another. Chicken tenders, bacon, eggs, cereal, candy, ugh.

Luckily, after not eating very much today, I'm back to my pre-weekend weight.

So I restarted at 215 (holy fucking crap I know I'm enormous.), and today I was at 213.6 at the end of the day. I had some candy, some baked chips, a Coke, basically shit food, but not a whole lot of it I guess. I also have my period so bloating and cramps and weight gain for everyone!

Now I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm hungry. Whatever. I'm so tempted to eat something right now but I'm going to try not to. I'm trying to retrain my body into thinking hunger pains are fun.

The ultimate goal is to be 200 for thanksgiving, so I have a little more than a week. It probably won't happen, but I'd be cool with 205 for turkey day.

Speaking of, I'm no longer a vegetarian. It's a curse and a blessing. On the bright side, most meat doesn't have that many calories, and a lot of it is actually reasonably healthy. On the downside, now I eat. And eat. And eat.

Bingetastic.

1 comment:

  1. hiya, Charlie, sweetie.
    binge fests are awful omg.
    binges on candy is acceptable bc candy omg
    omg the curse of the period. though i don't normally gain weight due to my period (i gain weight because i start eating like i've never seen food before pre-period), i can identify with the changes and shit with periods.
    if i had your height, my life would be bloody perfect by the way.
    TROUBLE SLEEPING BECAUSE YOU'RE HUNGRY. STOP RIGHT THERE. WORST. FEELING. EVER.
    a certain degree of hunger is fun. feeling physical pain from hunger is not fun. at all. fuck it all.
    i'm no longer a vegetarian as well! oh my gosh. shrimp gallore. right now, i'm really into salmon, cod and shrimps. not that i'm a pescatarian (i just ate a soup with little bits of meat in it - quite nice actually).
    good luck, sweetie with hitting that 200-205 region for turkey day!!
    i'd die if i had to lose that much in a short amount of time. i want to lose about 3 pounds from now until December and don't think i can accomplish it most times.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.