Thursday, November 14, 2013

2nd Post of the Day

So far I've been really good. I'm still at the same calorie count, and I've had an extra liter of water and a Diet Coke. I love Diet Coke but for some reason I decided to not drink soda for an extended period of time. Now I'm back on that Diet Coke grind.

Today, I was reading through my old blog. If you haven't read it, and want to read the insane rambling of a 16-19 year old girl who is starving herself and purging occasionally, go check it out at: www.brokenmirrorsshattereddreams.blogspot.com

I've been thinking a lot about my high school years and how fucking insane I was and how the hell I got away with it. One day I brought a sliced lemon to school for lunch. And a Diet Coke. A fucking lemon. I sucked it dry. I was literally fucking crazy. How did people let me do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.