Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anonymous commenters/rant.

For the most part, there isn't anything wrong with you. In fact, a lot of you who comment on my blog I honestly enjoy your comments

But the one I just got pissed me the fuck off.
If you're reading this, anonymous commenter, please just stop. I'm going to rant, and I'm probably going to say some mean things. I don't know if your brain can handle them.



First of all: YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT I'M DOING TO MY BODY?? Because that's what the fuck it sounds like. I can almost guarantee that I know more about what food/starving/purging does to your body than you do.
I am not uneducated. I am an adult, I am in college, I am not stupid. And also, I have a mother, that position isn't vacant.



Second of all, telling me that "we are in the same boat, going through similar things," and then fucking LECTURING ME on HEALTHY EATING AND EXERCISING? HELLO, HYPOCRITE. If you want to eat healthy, great. If that's what you do, then you should not be telling me we're similar.

Third of all, this comment was on a post from APRIL. IT IS DECEMBER RIGHT NOW.

And finally, fourth of all, fat-free food is REALLY FUCKING UNHEALTHY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY THE HEALTHY FOOD CARD AT LEAST PLAY IT RIGHT. 


So fuck you.

2 comments:

  1. you don't have to make this public if you don't want to but im the one who made the post, and i get why it pissed you off. I just wanted to appolagise, you know what your doing. I mean't well, but with me that doesn't always work so yeah it won't happen again. Good luck with all -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say I hope that wasn't me but I did not join blogger until May and I think I found you a month or two later.

    Yeah a lot of people try to mean well and it comes off kind of wrong. I try not to lecture anyone because I don't want it done to me. I like to say everyone loses weight differently and maintains it differently. So there you have it in a nut shell.

    PS I hope I haven't offend you with any of the many comments I have been leaving so far.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.